Pages

Saturday 15 April 2023

A Day in Dundee

Started the with a black pudding roll



then it as over to the train station to catch the train for Dundee. First up was a pop in to the Family History Fair, jointly hosted by the Tay Valley FHS & SAFHS. It looked a fairly busy event. It was good to have the chance to say hello to colleagues from the various booths. 

From the fair, I made my way down to the harbour. Must say I was incredibly impressed with how well the city has done with making the harbour a focal point. 




My ultimate destination was the V&A to see their new exhibit Tartan. First an ice cream to sustain me for the very short walk. 

The V&A is next door to the Discovery. 


The exhibit on Tartan was very well done. 





After the walk through the exhibit it was time for Tea in the V&A cafĂ©. 



I was in need of a walk to help digest the scrumptious food, so made my way up to see the statues.



Before long, it was time for the train back to Edinburgh. 

No comments:

Post a Comment