Pages

Tuesday 29 December 2015

Five Weeks to RootsTech 2016!

In five short weeks, I will be in Salt Lake City to attend RootsTech 2016. This will be my first time at RootsTech and I am looking forward to the experience. I am thrilled to be attending RootsTech in the capacity of Ambassador. 

As an Ambassador, I will be blogging daily, live tweeting (find me on Twitter @genealogytours) to share my experience with those of you who can't attend. I will be attending some of the sessions, hanging out in the Exhibition Hall, presenting as part of a panel and, hopefully, conducting a few interviews. 

I am looking forward to connecting in person with my genea-buds that I really only know via social media, so watch for some shameless selfies. 

I hope to be able to spend some time in the Family History Library's British Isles Collection. 

I am looking forward to connecting with cousins and distant cousins. Family really is central to life. 

And most of all, I am looking forward to drinking in the whole experience. 

STAY TUNED!

No comments:

Post a Comment