Pages

Sunday 14 June 2015

Thank You, North Western New York!

I have had the privilege of speaking at two amazing events in the past month. Both in North Western New York

On May 19th, I had the fun of attending the monthly meeting for the Genesee County Genealogical Society in Batavia where I presented a talk on Researching Your Scottish Ancestors.

The meeting was well attended and loads of fun. Great group of people with lots of interesting stories. 

On June 13, I had the joy of attending a special meeting for Niagara County Genealogical Society in Lockport, where I again presented a talk on Researching Your Scottish Ancestors. What a great group! So many great questions and again lots of interesting stories. 

Thanks for the invites, NY State, and thanks for sharing the stories of your Scots ancestors with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment