Pages

Thursday 16 May 2019

TUESDAY WAS ABOUT CONNECTING




Tuesday was about connecting. I was able to meet up with the PR rep that organized my #Mayflower400 trip in March. It was wonderful to be able to share my experience with her and to learn more about the #Mayflower400 events. I brought my #Mayflower400 scrapbook with me to show her. 


In the afternoon I was off to catch up with my aunt and uncle. This is one of my favourite parts of returning to Scotland each year. I was able to get caught up on them and their family and share the news from family in Canada. 

We had a great time talking about the past, looking through photos and videos and sharing lots of laughs together. 

Family, friends and kinfolk. It's the connections that we share that really mean the most in life. 


No comments:

Post a Comment