Pages

Sunday 1 November 2020

Voices from the Scottish Diaspora: Highland Emigration to Canada in the Twentieth Century

 

Recently I had the honour of recording the presentation that Professor Marjory Harper is presenting for the November ViC. I was mesmerized. Actually hearing the voices of those who have emigrated, I was acutely aware that so much of what they were saying mirrored my own family's emigration story. 


The ViC is just a month away. Registration for the November ViC ends on Nov 26th. This allows me to ensure everything is ready for the 28th. The syllabus will be sent out ahead of the ViC so that you can read through and prepare questions for the presenters. 

If you haven't yet registered but want to, you can do so here: https://www.genealogyvic.com/ 

You will have access to the presentations for 6 weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment