TOUR DATES ARE APRIL 21-29. FEES ARE $2450 cdn AND INCLUDE:
- · 8 nights at the Glasgow Marriott and 8 full breakfasts
- · The Scottish Association of Family History Societies Conference in Fife (registration, transportation to and from Fife and lunch)
- · Guided tour of the Glasgow Necropolis
- · Three days of research at the Mitchell Library which houses the Glasgow Archives. They also have access to the same database that is available at the ScotlandsPeople Centre minus the Kirk Session records
- · One day of research at the Glasgow and West of Scotland Family History Society
- · One day of research at the University of Glasgow Archives, which house all of the business archives for Scotland. They also house the NHS records for the Glasgow/Lanarkshire area and the records of the Friendly Assurance Society, an early insurance company.
ONLY ONE SPACE IS AVAILABLE. Don't miss out: