Pages

Tuesday 19 January 2016

Just a Fortnight Until ROOTSTECH 2016


In two weeks I will be winging my way to RootsTech 2016. This will be my first time at RootsTech and I am looking forward to drinking in the experience. 

I have been chosen as an Ambassador, so my experience will be from that perspective. I will be spending most of my time in the Exhibition Hall. I will attend some classes, and all of the main events, of course. In addition, I will be attending the Media Dinner on Wednesday night. 

I am looking forward to visiting the Family History Library, attending the Next Generation Genealogy Network (NextGen) Meetup, hanging out with others who write for the In-Depth Genealogist Magazine, and spending time with other bloggers. 

The schedule is jam-packed. From 8 am until 10 pm every day. I am sure lots of it will fly by in a blur, but I am still really looking forward to the experience and to sharing my experience with you. 

I will be Blogging, Tweeting and posting to Facebook. I hope you join in on my journey!

No comments:

Post a Comment