Pages

Monday 14 September 2015

Drum Roll, Please.............I Took SILVER!!

The Bronze and Silver medalists for the Genealogy Rock Star Awards have been announced, and to my surprise I took Silver in the Canadian Division. Fair chuffed given this was the first time I was nominated!



As I said when I learned I was nominated, just being on the list with some of the best in the Biz was already a huge honour. And once again I am in fantastic company among the other Silver and Bronze medalists across the globe. Here are the other winners: 
http://anglo-celtic-connections.blogspot.ca/2015/09/rockstar-genealogists-2015-silver-and_14.html




I was delighted with some of the feedback from those who voted. And I owe a huge debt of gratitude to each and every one of you. 




Now we all sit with baited breath wondering who will get the coveted Gold in each category. Roll on tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment