Pages

Monday 25 February 2019

The Din is Growing!

This morning I headed to the Family History Library. On my way past the Convention Centre, I noticed that preparations are underway:


I hit the microfiche machines. Boy, the good old days...



It was amazing to see so many genea-friends in the library. 


I was alerted to the fact that Dear Myrt was underway with her Mondays with Myrt and they were "recruiting" for guests. I made my way to the third floor, but never did get to the sign up list, being easily sidetracked chatting with others who were waiting and watching. 


Then it was over to the cafeteria for a bite to eat. On my way out, I ran into the Dear Myrt table so stopped to chat. I took a stroll through Temple Square and then noticed that the RootsTech preparations had come a long way in just a morning. 


Tonight is the Commonwealth dinner at Blue Lemon. Another great chance to gather with genealogists. 

No comments:

Post a Comment