Pages

Monday 12 September 2016

Knocked Down to Bronze

The second and third place results in the annual Genealogy Rock Star Awards have just been announced 

Last year, my first year in the running, I took second place, earning a silver medal in the Canadian category. This year I have been knocked down to third place, taking bronze. 

I am THRILLED that the genealogist that outshone me this year is also a Canadian. 

Congratulations to Lorine McGinnis Schulz, author of Olivetree Genealogy: http://www.olivetreegenealogy.com/index.shtml

Lorine has worked tirelessly for a number of years to provide free resources for genealogy research. Earlier this year, Lorine provided a platform to encourage and mentor new genealogy bloggers. 

Well deserved, Lorine! 

And thank you, John, for once again providing a way for those in the genealogy community to shine! 

No comments:

Post a Comment