Choose your tour:
10 days researching in the Highlands:
- 4 days of research
- Memorial Service at Culloden
- Tour of Kildonan to see the area affected by the Highland Clearances
- Visit to Armadale Castle on Skye for a group tour and research time
- Photo stop at Eilean Donan Castle
- Glenfinnan Monument
- Loch Lomond
- Annual Conference of the Scottish Association of Family History Societies in Fife
10 days researching in Edinburgh:
- 5 days of research
- Weekend to visit the area of Scotland your ancestors came from
- Time to research in local archives
- Optional historic tours of Greyfriar's Cemetery and the Old Town of Edinburgh
For the Edinburgh tours, there are two spaces open for the May 2017 tour and limited spaces for the September 2017 tour.
Christine was awesome! So organized. So knowledgeable. I loved her little "pieces of useless information" She gave each of us her time and attention. She checked in with us every day to see how our research was going and if we were stuck, she offered alternatives to try. Christine gave us the flexibility we needed to make the trip work for OUR needs. I can't wait to come back on another tour with her.
Choose your trip: http://www.genealogytoursofscotland.ca/book-your-tour.html
"Excellent tour which I would recommend to anyone searching their Scottish ancestry"