The week of research will take place in Glasgow and will focus on research in the repositories there.
Tour fees include:
- 8 nights at the Glasgow Marriott and 8 full breakfasts
- The Scottish Association of Family History Societies Conference in Fife (registration, transportation to and from Fife and lunch)
- Three days of research at the Mitchell Library which houses the Glasgow Archives. They also have access to the same database that is available at the ScotlandsPeople Centre minus the Kirk Session records
- One day of research at the Glasgow and West of Scotland Family History Society
- One day of research at the University of Glasgow Archives, which house all of the business archives for Scotland. They also house the NHS records for the Glasgow/Lanarkshire area and the records of the Friendly Assurance Society, an early insurance company.
To register for the Special Research Week in Glasgow:
*Airfare and transfer between hotel and airport not included*