Pages

Tuesday 22 September 2015

Cracking the Top 10 on Three Lists!

Last week was a whirlwind of announcements and congratulatory messages as the Genealogy Rock Star Award winners were announced. In addition, I was trying to get ready for the BIFHSGO conference in Ottawa. As a result, I didn't get to share the full results (for ME anyway) from the various announcements last week. 

The awards are issued according to where your voters reside. 

I took SILVER in the Canadian Awards

I made the top 10 list for Scotland, England and Wales, placing 9th

I made the top 10 list for the British Commonwealth, placing 6th

I feel terribly honoured by the outpouring of support by the voters. And I feel deeply humbled by being on the same lists as some of the best in the genealogy world. 

Although the words seem over used, I really do mean it when I say:



No comments:

Post a Comment