GLASGOW TOUR DATES ANNOUNCED
MAY 13-19th 2018
THIS IS A SPECIAL WEEK OF RESEARCH IN GLASGOW. THIS RESEARCH DOES NOT INCLUDE LANARKSHIRE
- 6 nights at the Glasgow Marriott and 8 full breakfasts
- Three days of research at the Mitchell Library which houses the Glasgow Archives. They also have access to the same database that is available at the ScotlandsPeople Centre minus the Kirk Session records
- One day of research at the Glasgow and West of Scotland Family History Society
- One day of research at the University of Glasgow Archives, which house all of the business archives for Scotland. They also house the NHS records for the Glasgow/Lanarkshire area and the records of the Friendly Assurance Society, an early insurance company.
- The tour concludes on the 19th with check out.
To book: https://www.genealogytoursofscotland.ca/glasgow-week-tour.html
**NOTE THAT GLASGOW TOURS TEND TO SELL OUT IN LESS THAN A MONTH**